We work amongst so many makers who inspire us to continuously refine our product and honour the creative process. This wardrobe essential seeks to celebrate the art of 'making'. Inspired by makers. Worn by us. Made from a sturdy medium-weight cotton twill and washed for a soft handle. It features adjustable straps, inseam pockets, and an invisible zip closure. The Apron Dress serves as a staple for a variety of different looks, it is the ideal piece to team with THE TATE or your favourite basic tee, or wear it simply on its own.
Leah is 175cm, her bust 86cm, waist 65cm and hip is 93cm.
She is wearing a size small.
This garment is made from a Cotton and Linen blend.
Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry.
This product is locally made in Durban, South Africa. Once your order ships you will receive a confirmation email with details and tracking information when available.
- We ship to your door free of charge!
- All orders are dispatched with our courier; Dawn Wing and arrive within 2-4 working days provided that the product is in stock.
- Every order has a tracking number, which can be used to trace your parcel online
- International orders ship via Registered Mail and arrive within 7-21 days, orders include tracking information and can be traced online
- Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer’s responsibility