Designed and made with care in Durban, South Africa
The Gail Dress is made from Tencel, a fibre with soft, fluid and natural qualities. It is a long lasting, highly absorbent and strong cloth that breathes like cotton and drapes like silk. This reversible piece offers maximum versatility, comfort and timeless femininity, with the option to wear it as a classic boat neck or elegant V-neck in the front. The Gail dress features inseam pockets and serves as a good layering tool, wear it with the FLOW PANT or simply on its own with your favourite LEATHER SANDALS. We believe that the Gail Dress is an essential and seasonless staple for any wardrobe.
Leah is 175cm, her bust 86cm, waist 65cm and hip is 93cm.
She is wearing a size x-small.
This garment is made from 100% Tencel.
Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry.
This product is locally made in Durban, South Africa. Once your order ships you will receive a confirmation email with details and tracking information when available.
- We ship to your door free of charge!
- All orders are dispatched with our courier; Dawn Wing and arrive within 2-4 working days provided that the product is in stock.
- Every order has a tracking number, which can be used to trace your parcel online
- International orders ship via Registered Mail and arrive within 7-21 days, orders include tracking information and can be traced online
- Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer’s responsibility