Made from pure tencel with an effortless drape and soft handle, this natural fabric breathes similar to cotton and drapes like silk. The Layah Dress is a reversible piece that offers maximum versatility with the option to wear it as a classic round neck or a scoop low neck in the front or back. The piece is a staple for any wardrobe offering versatility throughout the seasons, it has inseam pockets, french seams on the raglan sleeve and a generous silhouette for maximum comfort.
This garment has been stone washed for a soft handle, giving the material a unique, lived-in look.
Emma is 174cm, her bust 85cm, waist 62cm and hip is 98cm.
She is wearing a size small.
This garment is made from 100% Tencel.
Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry.
This product is locally made in Durban, South Africa. Once your order ships you will receive a confirmation email with details and tracking information when available.
- We ship to your door free of charge!
- All orders are dispatched with our courier; Dawn Wing and arrive within 2-4 working days provided that the product is in stock.
- Every order has a tracking number, which can be used to trace your parcel online
- International orders ship via Registered Mail and arrive within 7-21 days, orders include tracking information and can be traced online
- Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer’s responsibility