TATE SHIRT - DOVE
Designed and made with care in Durban, South Africa
The Tate Shirt forms part of our daily uniform. Crafted in pure linen and laundered for a soft, luxurious handle. This fabric is durable, breathable, and perfect for daily wear. Leave a few buttons undone at the back and roll up the sleeves for the ultimate casual look, or keep it crisp and buttoned up for work. Engineered with French seams, this shirt features a classic collar with a concealed button closure in the front, side slits and a flattering shaped hemline.
This garment is made from 100% linen.
Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry.
This product is locally made in Durban, South Africa. Once your order ships you will receive a confirmation email with details and tracking information when available.
- We ship to your door free of charge for all orders over 800 ZAR
- All orders are dispatched with our courier; Dawn Wing and arrive within 2-4 working days provided that the product is in stock
- Every order has a tracking number, which can be used to trace your parcel online
- International orders ship via Registered Mail and arrive within 7-21 days, orders include tracking information and can be traced online
- Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer’s responsibility