Designed and made with care in Durban, South Africa
The Zana Top is made from pure tencel, a luxurious fabric breathes like cotton and drapes like silk. This piece offers maximum versatility, it can be worn loose or wrapped across your body and tied in the back. Featuring a high slit detail at the side seams and a front placket with a button and buttonhole closure. No shortcuts were taken with this timeless piece, this style features french seams throughout. The Zana Top is a seasonless staple for any wardrobe. Pair this style with the NOLA PANTS or our LEATHER FLATS.
Fit details: Relaxed fit, falls away from the body
Leah is 175cm, her bust 86cm, waist 65cm and hip is 93cm.
She is wearing a size x-small.
This garment is made from 100% Tencel.
Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry
This product is locally made in Durban, South Africa. Once your order ships you will receive a confirmation email with details and tracking information when available.
- We ship to your door free of charge for all orders over 800 ZAR
- All orders are dispatched with our courier; Dawn Wing and arrive within 2-4 working days provided that the product is in stock
- Every order has a tracking number, which can be used to trace your parcel online
- International orders ship via Registered Mail and arrive within 7-21 days, orders include tracking information and can be traced online
- Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer’s responsibility